You can see it got a *lot* bigger when we started including all the spyware.

(Just kidding)

73
Frank
AB2KT

Joe - AB1DO wrote:
Hi all,
Yesterday I got a great birthday present - a new radio (Preview 9)! And it was the biggest one yet, which prompted me to look at size (in kB) over time. (see below). I only jumped on this band waggon in overdrive in late May, so that's as far as my analysis stretches back. Also the release dates are approximate, as I did not always immediately download on release. Needless to say, none of this pretends to be scientific and I leave any conclusions up to you. As far as I'm concerned, bring it on baby! Thank you all who have worked so hard to make my ham experience such a wild and exillerating ride this year. Have a great holiday, 73 de Joe - AB1DO Configuration:
Dell Dimension 3000 /w 3GHz P4 + 1GB RAM + XPHomeSP2
SDR-1000 + RFE + 100W PA + USB Adapter
Delta-44 + Break-out kit