I am in the process of setting up a good 2m EME station and would like to use the SDR1000 as the TX to my DB6NT transverter and then as the rx downlink fron the Transverter.
My problem is, what is the best way to get a separate 28-30mhz receive only input into the SDR1000. I realise that Phil (K3IB) and Duane (N9DG) have looked at this problem.
What are the recommendations that others may have, using the one SDR for RX and TX.
 
On a separate matter, I endorse the comments that have been made about ensuring you have the latest video drivers for your video card, to ensure the PowerSDR software is stable.
On one computer I completely started from a reformatted hard drive, and on my Dual core Atlon, which has an ATI X850 card I removed the video drivers and then redownloaded new drivers, both machines now appear to be totally stable with Preview 9 and seem to be able to run for 24hours without a problem. So thanks to all those who have helped and given advice as to how to ensure software stability. 
 
Best wishes
Ross
ZL1WN
 
 

Reply via email to