Well, as we are winding down on the preview versions, we will not be
making any more changes to the database.  More generally, it is
generally not hard to hack in these kinds of changes.  The problem is
figuring out how these sort of settings interact with others.  You can
end up in a situation where various presets are fighting over one
particular control.

The long and short of it is that this is a nice suggestion though and
one that we will keep in mind as we go forward.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems