Hello,

I am also having problems with the radio transmitter shutting down on high reverse power right after I have tuned it. Running Beta 1.4.5 pre 9. Antenna is Hustler 6BTV, which without the tuner has a SWR on 40 CW of about 1.4:1. Mode CW, power 40 watts. I will try in bypass and see it works better.

73,  Chas W1CG