From: FlexRadio - Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 11:17 AM
To: 'Jeff Anderson'; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] Compiling the SDR code...

Jeff,

The problem is that you need the DirectX SDK in order to compile the source.  You can download this from Microsoft.com.  Be warned that it is a large download (approx. 230MB).  Even though we have taken a step back from the DirectX graphics, we have always had the option of using a DirectInput device (such as a joystick) as an input in the old CW form.  This necessitates the SDK for compilation.

Eric Wachsmann

FlexRadio Systems