-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Hammill
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 9:42 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] SDR-1000 + DEMI 144-28HP + N6CA Sequencer +
NCS-3240 +Heil ProSet

Well, I have my new SDR-1000 set up with all of the above.  The N6CA
sequencer works fine, Pin 7 XVTR PTT works fine, and SDR-1000 PTT works
fine.  I can even hear the background TX leakage from the SDR-1000+DEMI
combo in the IC-746PRO on 2m. But - no TX audio.

I use the NCS 3240 Multi-Switcher + Heil ProSet with my IC-746PRO and
it's
good.  Other than quintuple-checking my Mic wiring, which I've already
done
twice, does anyone have any suggestions on how to make this thing talk?

Tnx & 73,
Dan  KB5MY/6  DM13nc