Gerald

VERRRRRY! Nice!  Greate job! Thanks FlexRadio and Don!

Eric2 – AA4SW – V31SR

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gerald Youngblood
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 12:15 PM
To: MailFlexRadio
Subject: [Flexradio] Announcing the New FlexRadio Website

CQ FlexRadio customers and friends,

We are pleased to announce the launch of our newly designed website developed by Don Snodgrass (Final Touch Web Design), K4QKY, and assisted by John Basilotto, W5GI.  Thanks to both of them for a wonderful job on the site.

In addition to making the site more informative and easier to navigate, one of the goals is to increase the amount of customer support information available.  Please take a look at the new Support page to see the Expert Setup contributions related to specific applications of the SDR-1000.  We expect to publish more in this area in the near future.  Thanks to KM0T, W5GI, W0VB, W5SXD, K0PFX, and Guy Atkins (SWL) for their contributions to the Expert site.  Also, thanks to the many of you who contributed your shack photos and testimonials.  If you would like to send shack photos or testimonials please feel free to send them along.

If you would like to make comments or suggestions related to the site, please contact Don directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED].  Also, check out his website at http://www.k4qky.com/finaltouch/main.htm.

Stay tuned as we continue to improve the site.

73,

Gerald

K5SDR

FlexRadio Systems