-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Charles Greene
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 7:20 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Preview 12 CAT Problem

Hi,

I use CAT from MixW.  After the Power Console and MixW have been
running for awhile, CAT stops working.  None of the settings have
changed.  Start and stop MixW, no change.  Stop both the Power
Console and MixW and restart, Power Console first, and CAT is
restored.  I don't know the length of the period CAT will run,
whether it is a time problem or number of CAT commands you send
problem.  I'll try to find this out and report.  All the commands I
have sent are good and work, and MixW is monitoring frequency, mode
and a few other parameters every time they change.  I'm using N8VB
with com 6 on the Power Console and com 5 on MixW for CAT, and com  4
on the Power Console and com 5 on MixW for secondary CW key.  PTT is CAT.

73,  Chas W1CG