To: "Ahti Aintila" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Mute / Squelch / Eq

Ahti,

The need of more equalizer channels was also discussed intensively on the 80 m band meeting of German SDR1k users last weekend. I heard here that K5SDR, Gerald, is coming to the Friedrichshafen trade show this year and hopefully he has time and opportunity to listen to what is going on here on HF bands in the old countries.

Best 73 de SM6OMH, Willi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ahti Aintila" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>