Richard,

Check the Hardware Config tab of the Setup form to see if USB Adapter has gotten unchecked.  That will cause the symtom you are seeing.

Bob, K5KDN
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Richard Stouffer
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 9:51 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] MOX in All But CW

After CQ in PSK 31 a couple of times, I couldn’t stop MOX.  I had to shut SDR down then set the mode to CWL or CWU to keep out of transmit.  I I switched to any mode other than CWU or CWL the transmit activates.  I’m running 1.4.5 rev 12.  I re-booted the computer, but the problem prevails. When I tried 1.4.4 the problem is still there.

It sounds like I have a hardware issue-  any ideas.

Richard – KE5DLQ