Dear FlexRadio customers,

We have added automated setup for the Delta 44 and the FireBox in PowerSDR v1.4.5 Beta Preview 12.  This is designed to prevent excessive drive voltage to the SDR-1000 hardware.  If you are using either the Delta 44 or the FireBox, we highly recommend that you upgrade to Preview 12 or later.  The SDR-1000 Operating Manual has been updated to be current with Preview 12 with the exception of the EQ screen shots.  We expect to complete the next official release, v1.6, within the next couple of weeks.  Preview 12 contains the complete functionality that will be in v1.6.

Thanks and 73,

Gerald
K5SDR
FlexRadio Systems