Great work, John!!!

I'm really looking forward to the actual SDR-1000 measurements to see
whether the noise multiplication from the on-chip multiplier is
according to theory or if there are other factors involved beyond simple
scaling.

I haven't had a chance yet, but will also compare your measurements to
the ones I took over Xmas using the same Agilent box.

73,
John
----