Gerald, Eric

I tried removing, downloading and installing Preview 12 again yesterday.  After
shutting down the computer and restarting, I was again presented with the fatal
error and messages I e-mailed you when start-up reached "Loading Main Form".

I then renamed 'command_memory.txt' and 'PowerSDR.mdb' and restarted Preview 12
which brought up the wizard.

In wizard, I imported PowerSDR.mdb from the Preview 8 folder and Preview 12 ran
OK.  Shut down and re-started the computer then started Preview 12 and it came
back OK without the fatal error I had been getting when start-up reached

All of the settings I had in Preview 8 were imported OK and Preview 12 runs with
no problem every time I start up.

Until this version, all I had to do was copy 'command_memory.txt' and
'PowerSDR.mdb' from the folder containing the previously working version into
the folder where the new version was installed, start-up and run the new
version.

Phil, K3IB