Thanks, Bob.

I had a real sinking feeling when I saw my email address in those postings, especially since I am out of the country.

Sigh is right,

Tom

Robert McGwier wrote:

Tom:

What typically happens is that SOMEONE ELSE, who has your email address in THEIR address book gets nailed. The beagle then takes all those email addresses and uses them.

Sigh. . . .

Bob

Tom Thompson wrote:

Hello,

My email address has been associated with the [EMAIL PROTECTED] virus on the reflector. Currently I am in Costa Rica, but I was able to connect to my home computer via VNC. I downloaded the fixes for the contamination, but found no signs of the virus files or registry entries on my machine. My only conclusion is that my email address has been spoofed. If anyone has any ideas, I am open.

73,   Tom Thompson   W0IVJ