Hi Bob, Eric and Gerald,

I am writing an article about the nature of SDR-1000 and the philosophy behind FlexRadioSystems i.e. to offer the software to everyone, the contributions the users provide in describing what they want or even augmenting the coding and so on.

A good example is the AGC. I will refer to Phil's concept (which has a significant educational value) and describe the implementation in PowerSDR. For this step I ask for your help. I don't want to show lines of codes (maybe I am wrong and you suggest to show a few decisive lines ?) but I want to describe where the processing takes place. I want to draw a picture showing the structure of the software  - the "digital signal chain" from the mic to the soundsystem output.

Can you please provide some information to make this happen? Thanks a lot.

Have a nice weekend and a successful townhall meeting!

vy 73 - Klaus, DK7XL