Gary,

We have done quite a bit of testing over the last few days and have
found several interesting things.

1. Use the Leveler.  You can get to it by going to Setup Form -> DSP ->
AGC/ALC.  Enable it at the 10dB setting.  This will help your average
power.

2. Try using the Compander at levels around 3.  This combined with the
leveler really helped us attain higher average power (with peaks up to
130W).

Please try this and let us know what you find.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

Island