From: Tim Ellison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 11:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Preview 15 quirky thing (bug?)

I just noticed this:
VAC Mono/Stereo selection - I can engage and disengage the mono/stereo
option without crashing PowerSDR, but if MixW is running at the same
time, I receive an "PortAudio Error - Unanticipated Host error".
PowerSDR recovers and does not crash.

-Tim
---
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Tim Ellison
 <http://www.itsco.com/> Integrated Technical Services
Apex, NC USA
919.674.0044 Ext. 25 / 919.674.0045 (FAX)
919.215.6375 - cell
Skype: kg4rzy