Willi Reppel wrote:

Larry,

Thanks for your reply. I am using at present A4A version 2.6 which I downloaded at the end of last year. May be a new version has been released since then. I use the Creative MP3+ usb soundbox and the follow-ing ASIO 4 All settings:
ASIO buffer size: 512 samples
Latency compensation: In=32 samples, out=32 samples.
Best 73 es gl de SM6OMH  Willi

I'm pretty sure I used 2.4 last and 2.2 for a while and abandoned both, ultimately. I don't think I tried 2.6. Point is -- don't be afraid to experiment here. It has not been clear, on my history at least, that new versions were any better than old ones.

Larry  WO0Z