Jeff:

Please use the log in TortoiseSVN as that is your clearest guide. It cannot forget where we might.

Bob

Jeff Anderson wrote:
Hi Bob,

Could you and Eric describe which routines have changed between Pr15 and
this latest build (i.e. the routines within display.cs, setup.cs, etc.) to
support and display the higher sample rates?  I've been modifying my Preview
15 code for other reasons, and Id'd like to roll your and Eric's mods into
the routines that I've already modified.

Thanks!

- Jeff, WA6AHL