I have to tell you guys, that I am having a ball with my SDR-1000 1watt radio. 
The click tuning and all the other neat features associated with the console 
are a blast. My biggest downfall is (and always has been) my antenna. I have an 
indoor 20 meter dipole that I snuck into the attic of the 3 story building 
where I live, thanks to access from a closet in my 3rd floor apartment. I did 
this about 10 years ago, without permission from the owner, who probably 
wouldn't care anyways (and I don't care if he cares; what problems can 1 watt 
cause). The other night, after 8 yrs of not being active, I had a neat little 
40 meter CW contact with a Cuban amateur. That was fun, and thats whats its all 
about for me. I just wanted Eric, and all the other software developers working 
with him on the SDR-1000 project to know that what they are doing is really 
appreciated. I think its good to get some positive feedback now and then. 
Adi'os people, Bob Gagnon WT9X
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mon Feb 27 21:21:54 2006
Received: from pop-scotia.atl.sa.earthlink.net ([207.69.195.65])
        by www3.qth.com with esmtp (Exim 4.52) id 1FDvQv-0006VR-U6
        for [email protected]; Mon, 27 Feb 2006 21:21:54 -0600
Received: from user-0vvd8uc.cable.mindspring.com ([63.246.163.204]
        helo=Flexsoftware)
        by pop-scotia.atl.sa.earthlink.net with esmtp (Exim 3.36 #10)
        id 1FDr6r-0002e2-00; Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:44:53 -0500
From: "Eric Wachsmann - FlexRadio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Tim Ellison'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:44:50 -0600
Organization: FlexRadio Systems
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
        charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook, Build 10.0.2627
X-MIMEOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2670
In-Reply-To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Importance: Normal
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 0609-0, 02/27/2006), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] VFO Lock bug
X-BeenThere: [email protected]
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.6
Precedence: list
Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List-Id: Flex Radio Users <flexradio_flex-radio.biz.flex-radio.biz>
List-Unsubscribe: 
<http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz>,
        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
List-Archive: <http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexradio_flex-radio.biz>
List-Post: <mailto:[email protected]>
List-Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
List-Subscribe: 
<http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz>,
        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
X-List-Received-Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 03:21:55 -0000

That sounds like a problem.  I'll look into it.


Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tim Ellison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 9:32 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [email protected]
> Subject: VFO Lock bug
>
> Eric,
>
> If you have VFO lock on, you can change the frequency by entering in a
> numeric frequency.  Shouldn't locked be locked?
>
> -Tim
> ---
> Tim Ellison <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Integrated Technical Services <http://www.itsco.com/>
> Apex, NC USA
> 919.674.0044 Ext. 25 / 919.674.0045 (FAX)
> 919.215.6375 - cell
> >>> PGP public key available at all public KeyServers <<<
> Skype: kg4rzy
>
>



Reply via email to