You are right, Stan, anyone can start a group on Yahoo concerning the SDR and FlexRadio. However, when I want official information concerning the SDR I would much prefer to obtain it from a site or reflector owned and maintained by FlexRadio. The original forum at the flex website was great because all of the information was located in one place. Now we have a reflector that accomplishes much. The forum can be expanded if need be. The bug documenter and feature request site is good but is another place to have to go check.
73,
Dale AA5XE

Stan wrote:

I had no idea we lived in a closed communist society where we have one group (the elite) dictating to the others (the surfs) what someone can and cannot do. I am sure the owner of the yahoo group paid for his radio just like everyone else and I would think it entitles him to have some choices (if this is still America). If his choice is to start a yahoo group so be it! Why is there always a group that wants things their way? Someone else has an idea, so he goes for it, if he fails - HE FAILS! - if he succeeds? GREAT! For those of you who dont want a yahoo group, get out of the way and let the man try his idea!

AH6JR
Stan