The next TeamSpeak Meeting of the SDRLUG will be Thursday, March 16 at 9:00 PM
EST (17 March at 0200Z).

 Topics for discussion are:

 1)  The pluses (or minuses) of using ubuntu as our baseline distribution.
 2)  Installing DttSP, DttSP-Shell and the Java GUI for dttsp.
 3)  The status of Revison 2 of the DttSP code.
 4)  Expanding the scope of this group to include Mac OS X and BSD users.

 We will use a roll call format that is similar to the Friday night TeamSpeak
sessions.  When we do the roll call everyone is free to talk about whatever
they like.  However, please try to cover:

 1)  Your experience with ubuntu, if any.
 2)  Your experiences with installing DttSP, DttSP-Shell or the Java GUI.
 3)  What you feel is the best focus for this group.

 After the roll call we will have an open mic discussion.  This group is for
every level of experience.  Lurkers are welcome.

 73,

 Dan N4XWE

Yahoo! Travel
 Find  great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tue Mar 14 23:16:00 2006