The TeamSpeak audio recording of the second meeting of the
SDR Linux User Group has been posted at HamSDR.com in the
folder SDRLinuxUserGroup.

The direct link to the audio is
http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=161

The attendees were:

Bill KD5TFD
Frank AB2KT
John G0ORX/N6LYT
Bob VE3GKM
Bob VK4XV
Brian N5BA
Cecil KD5NWA
Dan N4XWE
Eric AA4SW
Ken N9VV
Kirb VE6IV
Ron AA1VG
Stan KE6ZC
Tom AA8YI
and a couple of "mystery" guests

Highlights include:

An update by Frank, AB2KT, on the current status of Release
2 of the Linux version of DttSP. (It's very close)

Comments by John, G0ORX/N6LYT, on the future direction of
the Java GUI for dttsp.

Many comments from the group about using ubuntu as a
"baseline" distribution.

Comments about expanding the group to include BSD and Mac
OS X users.

Some thoughts on creating a "live" Linux distro with an
SDR console.

Links to topics:

The ubuntu distro http://www.ubuntu.com
The Java GUI for dttsp http://microsat.homelinux.org/dttsp/
DttSP CVS http://dttsp.sourceforge.net/

My personal thanks to everyone for their participation.

73,

Dan N4XWE

Yahoo! Travel
 Find  great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!