Hi Dave,

When I got mine a year ago, I think there was a CD with
the Delta 44 drivers, but I went to the M Audio web site
to get the latest ones.

It is usually better to get the manufacturer's drivers
rather than having MS Windows find the drivers.

With the Delta 44, you do not need to load ASIO4ALL
(ASIO (Audio Stream Input Output) driver).

Welcome to the group Dave.  You chose a fine transceiver.

Mike  AA8K

Dave Meitzen wrote:
I recently purchased a SDR-1000 and I am in the process of reading the
manual prior to plugging in the unit. I know this is unusual but anyway :>))
Are the Delta 44 drivers in the current software distribution or do I need
to download from the M Audio website?

Thanks
Dave