Predection signal (the real component), post agc is all we display on the scope. We can do more, and we will eventually but I want you to understand why we have not just "slapped it together and thrown it out". All of the signals post detection have agc applied and some detectors need real, some need IQ, etc. etc. This makes scaling of the audio for spectral display a bit interesting to say the least. It is a bit more of a question of how to arrange all of these different presentations of post detection data in a coherent fashion and the time needed to document how all of the different modes should work, etc.. In SAM, the signal is "perfectly" tuned due to the phase locked loop. On the suggestions that we should all independent selection of sidebands in SAM, it really should be even richer than that. Hopefully we can revisit this soon but not now.

The only things on my agenda are getting 1.6.0 out of my life forever ;-) and getting the impulse generator into operation.

Bob