The 160 Hz notch is about 12 dB deep. It is about 40-50 Hz wide. It is centered at 160 Hz.

The following pictures were made using the SDR-1000 console. On the test tab I turned White Noise on and made it the input.

I connected my transmitter to a dummy load ;-).

I set the transmit filter to 50, 1000 Hz to expand the display ONLY.

I set the spectral averaging to 800ms (the point where no variation is easily detectable).

http://home.comcast.net/~rwmcgwier/160HzNotchOff.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~rwmcgwier/160HzNotchOn.jpg

THE CORRECT action of the notch is readily apparent.

Bob
N4HY