Guy,

At this point, there is no comparable alternative that we are
recommending.  For the record, the FireBox is an excellent choice for
high quality SSB.  It does have a limitation to 48kHz, but that was all
we had until a few weeks ago anyways.  I would still highly recommend
the FireBox for those that are looking for high quality audio.

As always, we will be scouring the latest audio gear for other devices
which may work well with our product.  When we have another top notch
performer, we'll post it here and on the website.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems