Brian,

I have that occasionally, and reseating the 3.5 mm connectors on the SDR cures it.

Tom   W0IVJ

Brian Fredrickson wrote:

I have recently been receiving reports of a slight echo on my tx signal. I can reduce the problem by turning off the leveler and winding back the microphone audio gain. The problem with winding back the audio gain is of course that it reduces my power output. Echo comes into play at the -25 Db level with the Tx meter set on Mic. I have reduced the audio buffers to 256 which makes a slight improvement but I cannot get rid of the echo completely. The echo is audible when I listen to my signal in a separate receiver.

Anybody have any ideas on where to next? Running PowerSDR 1.6 SDR-1000 100w, D44 card and Heil goldline microphone. 2.3 Ghz P4 PC.

Thanks

Brian ... VK1BF