From: Robert McGwier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 11:23 AM
To: Reflector Flex-Radio
Subject: [Flexradio] Vcom serial probable confusion

PowerSDR, upon start, attempts to open all visible ports.  *_/*If they
are already consumed, we do not show them, we only show those that are
available for you to assign**/_.   If the port is already consumed on
the other end by (say) MixW, or HRD, etc.,  it will not show up in the
list.  Only the end of the cable that is available to you is shown.

Bob

Laziness is the number one inspiration for ingenuity.  Guilty as
charged!