From: Tim Ellison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 5:47 PM
To: Ken Klein; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] transmit audio`

Ken,

It work on mine like Eric described.  Do this.  Put the radio in one of
the DIGI modes.  Open up setup and check both boxes in the VAC setup.
Click on Apply.

With the Setup screen still open, click on a SSB mode.  You should see
the enable check box (the one at the top) go unchecked.  Check voice
mode to see if your mic is working.

-Tim
---
Integrated Technical Services

"You can't close the door when the walls cave in" --Robert Hunter