Some places to look:

 PollPTT in console.cs
all of cwkeyer.cs - KeyThread.cs probably the most interesting

There's also some stuff in DttSP but I don't think you'd have to go in there for adding support for a new hardware gizmo.

Actually just starting to look at adding this support for the FPGA gizmo -- we're looking to have the key hooked to the FPGA and sending the keying data over the USB port so need to figure out how to hook it in.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)