FYI.  Eugene Muzychenko is the author of VAC.

Bob

Sergey Kuzmin wrote:

Hello

New beta 3
http://www.asio4all.com/
a.. Add intersection checking. Thanks to Eugene Muzychenko once again for having me have another look into this and figuring out how it _might_ work. As a matter of fact, it seems to completely work now, but I'm still puzzled why it works the way it works and not the way it _should_ have worked to begin with - probably one of the mysteries within the Microsoft(r) Universe(tm). What this means to you as the user ist that this just _might_ magically resolve a number of issues with sound cards that employ "jack sharing" and stuff like that. In fact, it just _might_ resolve some more issues with other devices as well.

b.. Fix: ReWuschel now also works with ASIO buffer sizes that are not a multiple of 64 samples. This sometimes was mis-perceived as having to up the buffer size if using ReWuschel when normally you should not have to. Also, the manual has been updated with some information on using ReWuschel.

c.. Add dynamic buffer stragegy switching. This is experimental and mainly meant to just _maybe_ prevent one or the other occasional crackle from occuring. Even if you don't notice a difference, trust me: in _theory_, it absolutely makes sense!

73!

Serge, RV3APM

--
Robert W. McGwier, Ph.D.