From: Mark Amos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 8:57 AM
To: 'FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz'
Subject: D-44 noise

Folks,

I'm hearing an annoying D-44 artifact and I'm wondering if other folks are
having it to.  Every once in a while (perhaps 10 minute intervals) I hear
what sounds like bad buzzy morse code traversing the sound field.  It seems
to start in the left channel and sometimes moves around.  I thought it was
my Bose headphones, but I've since heard it with an external amp/speaker
listening to the D-44 output.

Just wondering if anyone else hears this and/or knows how to get rid of it.

It's relatively infrequent, and I've never been able to definitively
correlate it to any specific activity. It's no where near the sidetone
frequency of the radio, and I believe I've heard it when PowerSDR isn't
running (though I don't often listen to the computer when I'm not on the
radio, so this may not be the case.)

Mark