Wow - Jim agrees :)

The creation of an automated cron job is a very good idea for making the
"Build of the Day" to be proffered to the test pool and guinea pigs for
evaluation.  Each BOD would follow a common, documented naming convention
with the version serialization or timestamp embedded in the filename proper
and any perceived bugs logged against that particular revision.  My previous
comments regarding top-level web availability and click acknowledgement of
possible peril still apply.

The cron job purge/fetch/build/link/pack/post idea allows users at all
levels of software/environment/development/tools proficiency (and awareness)
to evaluate flex builds.  As a community, we must remember that there are
participants - or potential participants - whom know very little about
software, development environments, tools, etc. but are world-class
operators, RF experts, user interface designers, human factors folks, etc.
Just because they, through their youth, profession, experience, desire, etc.
have not been baptized into the "dark side" <for us former hardware types>
should not mean that we exclude their participation, losing the wealth of
knowledge and experience they bring from adding to the improvement and
enhancement of this fine activity.  Think of it as flex's ADA compliance for
the software disabled.

My $0.02

Lee Pedlow NG6B
San Diego, CA