Lets see if I got this right, where I live we are 6 hrs behind the east coast
so on Sunday at 9am east coast time its 3am here, nope not getting up that
early.

Friday, or is it Saturday at 0100 which is 9pm east coast time thats 3pm
Friday afternoon here, sorry but I am not leaving work early to make this.
Unless someone wants to donate a few hours of compensation for me.

Looks like you have picked times that wont work for us normal people out here
in Hawaii, care to try again? Or do we get left out?????

Stan
AH6JR