-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Queen
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 11:39 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] free!

....It is a fair amount of work to dump .NET 1.1 and its
"managed extensions"  to go for CLI based .NET 2.0.  We may very well do
exactly that for 1.7.0 but we are not there yet...
Bob

That is good news! Not that your taking votes but I would vote if I could
for a switch when its possable.
--
If you can read, thank a teacher.  If you can read in English., thank a
soldier. You milage may vary.