On Sunday 23 April 2006 08:11 am, Robert McGwier wrote:
> You can call me Ray,  you can call me Jay, but you doesn't have to call
> me  LEE NOOKS or L eye Nucks,  etc.  What you have to do is enjoy the ride!
>
> These folks do appear to be enjoying the ride life is giving them:
>
> http://www.ubuntu.com/
>

> I say  oo (as in b *oo*  k)  BUN TOO and who knows if that is right?  My
> ancient and even modern  African  dialects are a little rusty!
>
> Bob

FWIW I have been using Linux since 1995-1996

I started with RedHat - then found Mandrake (now known as Mandriva)

I have tried many of the different linux distros but always come back to
Mandrake/Mandriva.

I have found issues with most of the other distros that have turned me away
from them.

If I had to chose one distro it would be Mandriva. Easy to install, fast &
very stable.

I did burn some live CD's recently so I could check out some of the others
including ubuntu, and they just are not as good in my opinion.

Stan
AH6JR