Thanks to both Larry's.  That answers my questions.

I see where the current requirement of certain relays could be a problem,
however a secondary relay system could be used to key the one requiring the
higher current I suppose.  Come to think of it, I am sure my old Dow key
relay is a 110vac coil, so I will HAVE to use a second 12v relay to send 110
to the Dow key.

I've had problems with back EMF before, but there are ways to prevent that
too, diodes, etc.  Okay, Great!  I was a bit worried for a moment that there
was no keying voltage.

Thanks Again,

Brian / w5ami