Stan,

I run can 1,500 watts with the SDR and an amplifier and tuner with  open wire
feed line. You just have to make sure the antennas are balanced,  the whole
rig, including the computer, grounded to the same common good low  impedance
ground point and experiment with clamp on ferrites.

Bob
K8MLM

In a message dated 4/26/2006 4:36:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,