David:

We have an impulse generator we have been moving at a glacial space
towards utilizing.  This impulse generator will back out the entire
chain, front end through A/D's with a few simple measurements since we
can directly measure the impulse response.

It will come but not until after Dayton and some AMSAT stuff I am very
late in delivering.

Bob

--
Robert W. McGwier, Ph.D.