Hi John..My thoughts also..I have never had any problem with mine at all..I've
have had a few OP problems..but nothing has burned down yet..and much better
than Yaesu Mark V..Bob

John Merrill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:49:44 -0400
From: John Merrill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Flex <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Issues Remaining

Toby:

I wouldn't be concerned with the first 2. I've never seen that on mine and
the third one I haven't noticed. It wouldn't be enough to bother me even on
rtty. Of course with any news group you only hear the few problems and not
about the thousands that are working just fine. This radio works ten times
better than an Orion, har har.

John N1JM

W5RG
SDR-1000