I don't know what the cost is but everyone should be prepared for it to
not be cheap.  A TCXO costs a lot of money and this mod will absolutely
invalidate the warranty on the Valpey Fisher oscillator, one of the most
expensive single components in the entire box.  Gerald says they are
going to "self insure" on this.  After one minute,  mine is extremely
stable.

Bob
N4HY