Jerry,

The source for the serial port interface on the PowerSDR side can be
found in the Source\Console\CAT\SerialPort folder.  We would be happy to
have more eyes on this code as we have not yet been able to find the
source of this particular bug.  We have added numerous patches that have
not completely fixed the issue.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

VCOM
> ports.
>       Running N1MM and MMTTY on Computer 1
>       Running just powerSDR of various versions including the latest
from
> SVN
> Revision 486.
>       Cat control  COM1 in the SDR machine
>       Cat control (from N1MM) Com3 in the contest computer.
>       Running SO2R with the contest computer with FT-1000 MK-V using
USB-