The MDS is six meters is no better than it is on the lower bands (~128
dBm on 20 meters) and is probably a little bit worse.    Six meter rigs
with any serious intent need to have an MDS about 20 dB better than
this.   This system is clearly intended to be used with external stuff,
both an amplifier and a preamp.  On the other hand,  after I put the
preamp in front of this rig,  it is the only I have used with a positive
IP3!

Bob

--
Robert W. McGwier, Ph.D.