Hello Cecil,

We specify on our website that a preselector is REQUIRED for good operation
below 160m.  We do NOT provide individual filters below 160m.  The SDR-1000
is designed for best performance on the HF bands.  It can perform well on MW
if you put preselection in front of the radio and we have customers who are
very satisfied with that type of configuration.

73,
Gerald

Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR
FlexRadio Systems