I use an Altec Lansing ACS33 3 piece set here at work and they do fairly
well with regard to RFI.  I also use a set of ACS45s at home and they
sound great (though I have no idea how they do in strong RF fields).
These both have built in power supplies (i.e. no wall wart).

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems