By my count, from the people who have responded on the reflector that
said they have contributed and indicated a dollar amount, we have
reached the $400 mark in less than 24 hours.  That is 80% of the $500
target bounty for getting vSound development started.  That is a
fantastic response, but there is just a little bit further to go, so
let's take it home!

I am sure I speak for all Flexers in saying thanks 1x10^7 to Phil for
offering to free us from the shackles of VAC.

-Tim
---
Tim Ellison <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Integrated Technical Services <http://www.itsco.com/>
Apex, NC USA
919.674.0044 Ext. 25 / 919.674.0045 (FAX)
919.215.6375 - cell
>>> PGP public key available at all public KeyServers <<<
Skype: kg4rzy