Same here, Mike. I was hopeful the KB9YIG mod would stop the dropouts, but
it made no difference. The dropouts are less frequent and then disappear
after a 1/2 hour or more of SDR-1000 warm-up, so it seems to be a thermal
problem.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA 
www.sdr-1000.blogspot.com


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike King - KM0T
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 8:10 AM
To: 'FlexRadio Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] getting sdr1000 to work 100%


Paul / Craig....... I too tried this and it made no difference.  I have the 
picture of the KB9YIG mode on my SDR-1K webpage...also I show a picture of 
the mod I made as well.  It is shown in the same picture with the xtal 
jumper mod.

http://www.km0t.com/pages/sdr.htm

Good Luck.

73

Mike - KM0T



_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com

Reply via email to