I agree about the gamers.  I didn't want to blow
anyone's fuse by suggesting a gaming interface.  Every
time I have done so in the past I've seen vapor lock
followed by rapid stuttering and eventual crash and
burn with something like

I need a knob on my radio
I need a knob on my radio
I need a knob on my radio...

being sputtered in the background as the ground
rapidly  approached.

73