-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Giuseppe Campana
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 6:24 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] SDR CLUB at HAMRADIO 2006

Hi to all EU SDR's !

HAM RADIO 2006 is coming......with a lot of news !
Introducing the new SDR USER CLUB ITALY: Stand A1/167

A meeting point for all EU SDR's users, developer, home brewers where you
find:

- SDR-1000 and special accessories presented by WoodBoxradio (official
FlexRadio delear www.cqdx.it)

- SDR - X  full coverage high performance SDR receiver by I0CG & IK3VIG

- DDS - X  full coverage "birds free" HF generator by I0CG & IK3VIG

- PIC CONTROL PANEL KIT for most applications by I0CG

........and annuncing the very coming soon WINRAD-RX by I2PHD

We hope to meet you on stand A1/167 !!

73 Beppe
IK3VIG